Saturday, November 11, 2006

Everywhere And Everyway

A year ago today I was sitting in this exact same chair and in this exact same room, staring out into a cold and dark Vancouver night thinking about a friend whom I lost touch with. Today, I am sitting here staring out into a cold Vancouver night feeling a lot of the same feelings I was feeling that night.

I have the taste of coffee in my mouth. Sadly, it is Bailey's free.

The Canucks haven't won.

I miss a friend. I long for the comfort of knowing that she is there and that I can talk to her.

Here I thought I could just turn it off.

I have to admit that I have been somewhat lost recently. It is as if that in all the working, not sleeping and trying to get my ducks in a row, I completely forgot who and what my ducks were.

Currently Listening To: I'm From Barcelona - We're From Barcelona

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home