Friday, February 17, 2006

I'm Probably Making This Up

Combining me with feelings is like combining any guy, living or dead, with a kick to the nuts. I don't like it and we all definitely don't like it. Honestly, I'd rather be subjected to a Coldplay CD listening marathon than keep having to...

This is why I said I hate the fact that I feel this way. This is why I would get up and leave or just ignore "the situation." I don't like talking about my feelings and I don't like being put in these situations.

Well, come to think of it, I've never been in this situation before. I've earned a reputation because I've never been in this situation before and right now, Geoff's dealing with it in classic Geoff fashion. Geoff only talks about it when he's drunk.

What to do? What to say?

Do I tell you I'm probably happiest when I'm alone with you? Sitting. Sipping. Driving. Eating. Sleeping. Whatever.

Do I tell you that even from across a room, when we lock eyes I don't want to look away?

Do I tell you that when I wake up and see you laying there, I don't want to leave bed? Even though I'm wide awake?

I can tell you, but telling gets old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home