Friday, April 06, 2007

Pull Shapes

I haven't written a thing for a month. One fucking month.

There are plenty of reasons for that and none of them make sense anymore. The problem, I guess, is that I have been working like crazy in anticipation of my departure. Money equals comfort and I am a guy that likes to be comfortable.

I've done a butt-load in that month. I've been to Seattle and I've been to Whistler. I've been to the top of a mountain, down to a boat in the ocean.

I've spent nights worrying and nights sleeping. Nights singing and nights dancing.

Most of all, I've spent nights thinking of how hard it's going to be to get up and go. I'm getting up and going by myself and it's something that I have never really done before. I'm excited as hell, but leaving behind everyone I love is a weird feeling.

Even more weird is the fact that my passport only took 10 business days to arrive. Everything is so much more real now. It's all happening.

Less than 3 weeks.

Currently Listening To: Yo Majesty VS Wolf and Cub - Club Action

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home