Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Will Die Without A Home

Today I woke up and went to work. I had waffles for breakfast and a baby for lunch. I downloaded 5 new albums and have listened to two of them. One good, one bad. To tell you the truth, I have actually only spoken to one person on the phone today, a all-time low.

Yesterday, I woke up on a friends couch. I drove home and spent the day in sweat pants and reading a book I got for Christmas.

Two days ago I had only one immediate family member in Canada. One sister in Australia, the other sister in Colorado and the mother in Mexico.

Three days ago I some how scammed work into giving me the day off. My first day off in 15 days.

Four days ago I had an itch.

Five days ago the girlfriend and I came as close to breaking up as one can probably go without actually crossing that line. The conversation was pretty messed up and revolved around familiar problems I've talked about on here a couple times. You could guess what it was. Honestly, I don't think we'll ever get passed it. It's sad really.

Currently Listening To: Arcade Fire - Neon Bible (Album)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home