Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Thank Me With Your Hands

The past 24 hours of my life have been filled with nothing but confusion and frustration. Misunderstandings and arguments.

It has sucked, to say the least.

After an evening filled with wonderful dinner, deserts, wine and conversation, I make a phone call to talk to someone I care about. All I get are the same problems I've faced with every other girl I've faced over the past year and a half.

Questions about a friendship. Questions about feelings.

Apparently, this has been an issue that has been bothering her for a while. I thought this was an issue that wasn't an issue. A problem other girls have had with me, but something I thought was different this time.

Why can't girls get over a guy and a girl being friends?

Blah.

If I know you, call me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fuck dude. that blows. i'll be honest, the fact that i'm so close with both you and duke was definately a factor with things cooling off between me and t. clearly because he is a girl too. what nobody seems to realize here is that i'm a man.

12:50 AM  
Blogger Geoff said...

I'm not sure if you'll read this and I know I've spoken briefly with you since, but man have the past few days been fucked. Seriosly.

I don't even know what to do.

2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home