Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Living Proof

I just came home from the greatest sushi place in the world. It is my new favourite, but I don't even know the name of it. It's special though. Maybe I'll take you there one day.

It was a nice little change of pace from the stir-fry's and sandwiches I've been eating as of late. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I enjoy a nice sandwich as much as the next guy, but a man can only take so much of the same food before he goes criminally insane. I think maybe that is why guys cheat.

Having sex with the same girl is like eating the same sandwich over and over again. Day after day after day. Like I said before, not that there is anything wrong with that, but every once and a while a guy just needs a different sandwich. Or a different meal altogether.

Today I felt like sushi.

Currently Listening To: New Young Pony Club - Descend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home