Thursday, January 04, 2007

Nothing Is The Only Thing

It's now 1 am Thursday morning. I work in a few hours and by all means should be in bed sleeping while I have the chance.

I can't.

I am sitting here with the early dark shadows of a beard showing on my face. I'm wearing sweat pants and a white t-shirt. My eyes are tired.

It's dark and my face is itchy. My mouth is dry.

I don't know what compelled me to come here and try to post the first post of 2007 now. I guess it makes sense though, I am only on here when it's the middle of the night and I have something to do the next day.

Well that or when I want to come on here and talk about how freakin' amazing or adorable I am. Or when I come on here and apologize to someone without really apologizing to that person. I'm not that good at doing that in person.

I am good people.

I should call you more.

You should call me.

It took me three minutes to type this post.

Currently Listening To: Man Man - Van Helsing Boom Box

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home