Sunday, January 21, 2007

The Greatest


Happy Birthday Chan Marshall

So today is a weird day. I woke up and decided that I needed to listen to Cat Power on the way to work, but then get home and find out that it is Chan's birthday. Weird as hell I tell you. Not only that, but they released the first confirmed lineup for Coachella today. Read about it Here.

So far, I am completely unimpressed with the line up. I know that is still months away and that 50 more bands will be announced, but honestly. The Chilli Peppers? I've seen a lot of the announced bands already and of the ones I haven't I only, really, would love to see Interpol or Bjork.

Meh, it's still early and I still don't know if I'm going to go there before Australia. Hell, nobody knows about this yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home