Thursday, December 14, 2006

Shines When The Sunset Shifts

My day was kind of an enigma. If days can even be enigmas.

I mean, I woke up and had a pretty wonderful breakfast with my sometimes best friend and always lifemate. I sat and ate my crepes all the while thinking how I missed hanging out with her and talking about nothing with her. I'm pretty sure we are two of the most self flattering people of all time, but I like it that way.

I proceeded to go to work and get robbed. Literally, robbed.

Jacket I got in Seattle (stolen)

Credit cards (stolen)

$100 cash (stolen)

It was great. I mean, honestly, I walk in the door, get changed, start work and then get a phone call saying my ID had been recovered down the street with a couple of other things. This is all in a 15 minute span.

I then proceeded to make $250 in tips.

And now I can't sleep. Again.

Currently Listening To: Clap Your Hands Say Yeah - Underwater (You and Me)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home