Monday, November 20, 2006

Run Into Flowers

For some reason I rolled out of bed at 9 am today. I still don't know why. I opened my eyes and let them slowly adjust to the rain that was trickling down the windows in front of me.

I spent the day busily doing nothing. Constantly moving and working, but accomplishing nothing that will be of any value in two days. Two years.

I had a great, and unexpected, conversation with a friend that lives in Los Angeles last night. I finished the conversation late and then couldn't sleep. He commented that I was really a part of his family and then I started thinking about mine. My sister. The police officer that was sitting at my dining room table when I woke up yesterday.

It was raining. Everything Is Great.

Currently Listening To: Prototypes - Je Ne Te Connais Pas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home