Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I Don't Know You

Tomorrow I have my first day off in what feels like forever. The thought of sitting and doing nothing or getting out and doing everything is leaving me at a complete loss. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself. I mean, with the exception of my lunch plans, I have nothing to do in a day for the first time in as long as I can remember and because I've been slowly pulling out of my social circle, I don't know if I have anyone to do it with.

Come to think of it I know what I'm going to do tomorrow. I'm going to find a coffee shop on a crowded street corner and just sit there drinking a tea and watching the millions of people inhabiting this city walk by.

Want to sit and make fun of them all with me?

Call me. I'm sure I'll be free.

Currently Listening To: Final Fantasy - If I Were A Carp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home