Monday, October 16, 2006

On A Neck, On A Spit

Of the past 13 nights, I've spent 2 in the comfort of my own bed.

Of the past 13 nights, I've comfortably spent 2 with my dignity still in tact.

You see, to sit here and write out a detailed description of what it is I've been doing and where it is I've gone would be pointless. There are feelings and experiences that I've been through in the past two weeks that I just can't express in written form.

Come up to me and give me a hug or slap me in the face. I'll probably kiss you or ignore you and walk in the other direction. That's the ambiguity of it all. I've been through a myriad of experiences and don't know how to describe any of them. I've had an amazing time and probably wouldn't change any of it for the world.

I'm happy.

Move on.

Smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home