Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I Am More Me

I've been rocking out the Peter Bjorn and John album, "Writers Block" for the better part of a week now, and it's definetly not getting any less amazing.

The point of this? Well, I haven't been posting on here with any regularity for a while now. I sort of chalked it up to the amount of traveling around, working and life living I've been doing. The truth is that when I would come on here to post, my writing would spiral into meloncholy and writing I said I wouldn't post on here.

The opening song from the above mentioned album has a verse that has been repeating in my head since the first time I heard it and sort of put a lot of things in perspective. Happy, sad or unrecognizable, my posting is going to increase.

"And the question is/
Was I more alive then than I am now.

I happily have to disagree/
I laugh more often now/
I cry more often now/
I am more me."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home