Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Only Skin

If you have had the pleasure of spending any time talking with me, I've probably referred to the greatest human being to ever walk the face of the earth. Me. Now, I'm not above self promotion or masturbation. I'm definitely not above masturbation.

However, even I have to look at myself and see faults. Dents in the armor if you will. You see, I'm just too fucking perfect and it's not right. I am too perfect that it is a bad thing for the rest of the world. And this, citizens, is the reason for the scattered posting of the past two weeks. I've been trying to let people down and prove to myself that I'm not as good as I think I am. To be honest, I failed at failing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry but I don't know what the fuck you are talking about sir!

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home