Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Just In Case

Yawn.

I know I should be sleeping, but I'm not. That story is old though and I'm not going to go into it. Tales of sleepless nights have become too much of common occurrence here and I'm going to avoid that. I'm not saying I'll never talk about it again, but I promise I won't tonight.

Talk about work has, for the most part, been the exact opposite though. I have barely spoken a word about what it is I've been doing and how I've been feeling about it. That is something that won't change. I'm not at work right now, so why talk or think about it? Exactly.

With that said, I'd like to know how you're doing. It seems like so long since we've spoken or seen each other. I know I haven't called or been there. I know I've been neglecting you, but I hope that is something that does change. Email me if you want. Comment here. Let me know what's going on and tell me a story.

Word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home