Sunday, July 02, 2006

With Killer Stares and Sideways Frowns

For years my weekends seemed to blur together into one large drunken mess and orgy. It was a great period of my life. Honestly. However, looking back on my first "sober" Canada Day since I was maybe 13, the old lifestyle seems less appealing.

Sure I look back on it and know that I love getting drunk. Slurring words. Sleeping with different girls every weekend. Night. It's a fun lifestyle, but one that I'm actually kinda happy to have moved past. For now at least.

The weekend was spent working and lounging in the sun. How can I complain? I can't... But I can complain about the drastic increase in douchebaggery seen around these parts. I don't know how to explain it except to say that a lot of people are a lot less tolerable when I'm sober. I always thought that I was a pretty accepting guy, but I'm starting to think that was a side affect of only seeing certain people while drunk. Whatever. Blah.

I'm going to go and liberate a Eastern European country.

Write me an email. Yeah, you. You haven't written in a while.

Word

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home