Friday, July 21, 2006

I'll Make You Ok

I'm pretty sure nobody feels the way I do about you. Now.

I'm also pretty sure that nobody loves Ryan Adams as much as I do, for the reasons I do. Honostly, the guy is an amazing musician and pumps music out faster than Amy pumps out abortions, but that's not why I love him. The guy did a better version of "Wonderwall" than the original by Oasis, but that's also not why I love him. I love the guy because he is an asshole who doesn't care about anything. Period.

Why do I mention this? Well, besides the fact that I'm currently listening to the above mentioned song, I sort of wish that I was my usual self and didn't care about anything today. Whatever. It's all fuck. I'm golden.

Tomorrow/Today should be fun. I'm looking forward to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home