Thursday, July 27, 2006

I Won't Blame You

I opened my eyes, looked to my left and smiled. A beautiful brunette who smelled like French vanilla ice cream was laying there staring back with her eyes closed. I kissed her and fell back asleep.

I opened my eyes again. Nobody was there. Another dream. Dreaming of five months and a lifetime ago.

I'm still trying to remain celibate. Whatever reason I had for starting this agonizing life has been lost on me long ago. I don't even know why I started writing two minutes ago, let alone why I chose to make a pretty serious lifestyle change two months ago.

Now, don't think I've been 100% successful in this little endeavor. I think laughable describes that thought pattern quite well. I've been good though, and done quite well by my previous standards.

Surprisingly.

Currently listening to: The World Provider - Valentine (feat. Feist)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home