Sunday, July 23, 2006

Friend Of The Night

Geoff and sleeping haven't really fit into the same sentence all that much over the past few months. Unless of course that sentence is something along the lines of, "Geoff hasn't been sleeping," then they fit in there neatly and quite often. There are days when I only find myself going on two hours of broken sleep and days when I max out at five.

It's not as if I don't get tired or don't try to sleep. Hell, it's not even that I don't want to sleep.

I want to sleep. I just lay down at night and my brain starts running a mile a minute. Constantly thinking and analyzing. Reading and reflecting. My brain is too fantastical.

I'm okay with it all though. Yeah, it sucks, but it has its perks. I can lead a double life more efficiently with all the extra time I have on my hands.

Double lives are in right now. My second one is the shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home