Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Sit Down Honey, Let's Kill Some Time

I haven't been able to sleep more than 4 hours in a night for at least three months. This coming from a guy who loves his sleep. And by loves his sleep, I mean looooooves his sleep. I guess, through work, stress, sex, drinking and whatever the hell else it is that I do, my body has just gotten to a point where it doesn't want me to sleep. Maybe it can't.

I don't like it.

One good thing I've been getting out of this, besides having more time in a day, is that I'm able to take a more introspective look at myself. Analyze situations, moods, feelings, etc. It's weird. For the one or two people out there that actually know what has been going on with me and my life, all the changes have been born late at night. Laying in bed thinking. Walking around False Creek and Yale Town at 3 or 4 in the morning.

I don't know what else to make of it. I sit and take it in. I stick it in my mouth. Enjoy it. Make innuendo out of it.

I just hope I don't end up in my own little version of Fight Club. I guess that might not be a bad thing. I am delusional enough already, being certified as crazy might just mean I'll get some "fun" meds.

Call me or email me and tell me something funny, I'm more than sure I'll be up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home