Thursday, June 29, 2006

Le Trip Pictures

Surprise, surprise, Geoff is bored. Anyways, I've been the very definition of procrastination the past two days. I was going to write up a review, but fuck it, you're getting a picture essay. Geoff and Jennine's Whistler/Pemberton Sexy Adventure:

The ever glowing Ms. Banks as we embark on our journey.

Driver. Navigator. Savior of lost souls. Free Abortion giver.

We stopped for breakfast. Jennine is in Luvb.

Yeah... Ummm... Paper and Jam trees.

Happy because I finished my whole meal. Alone. Without any help. Whatsoever.

She sleeps after a big meal.

Sittin on the dock of the bay...

The view from Micky's dock/house (Alta Lake)

So apparently it's pretty ugly out.

Don't say a fucking word.

Jennine rolls hard

I'm scared of her

In the shadows of giants

Lay In The Reins... Riding Into The Sunset

First time on a horse... I'm pretty much a Cowboy now.

Jennine's pelvis and Max. And my car.


Jennine and Max... "The most flattering picture ever."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home