Thursday, June 08, 2006

Geoff Is Loved

If I believed in god, I'd believe that god loved me and that this time he had the best god damn plan ever.

A couple of weeks ago I posted a video of one of my favorite bands performing one of my favorite songs and at the same time complained like a little girl that I had never seen them live. Over the past couple of years I've had a few chances to go, but always had to work or deal with school or I was out of town. I'd been beating myself up over it. Well, a couple days after I posted that video, a little birdie sent me an email telling me that said band was going to be coming to Vancouver in August. The birdie also sent me information on how to get tickets to the show a week before they went on sale to the general public. I kept the info a secret because I'm selfish and I didn't want there to be any possibility of missing out on the show. Today I bought three tickets to see Wolf Parade at the Commodore on August 20. I have a boner.

In the immortal words of John 'Bluto' Blutarsky, "Who's with me?"



Wolf Parade - Shine A Light

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home