Saturday, June 24, 2006

Fields, Shorelines and Hunters

There was a period of time where every second post on here had a reference to how much I loved myself. Slowly but surely the posts started to get fewer and further between until we reached a point, the point we are at now, where there really is hardly any mention of my greatness at all. Don't get me wrong, I didn't stop because I don't love myself anymore.

Pffft... Please.

I just stopped because I realized that everyone else knew it as much as I did. It was like beating a dead horse. A very beautiful, sexy, smart and unbelievably irresistible dead horse.

Well over the past two days I have come to an unbelievable conclusion that I just had to share. What was once thought to be impossible has, indeed, been proven possible. Through the wonders of science and evolution, I love myself even more than I did yesterday. I rock so much more than ever before. Honestly, I'm amazing.

That's pretty much it.

I have no point to make here. No real rants to go on or hippies to bash. My day was spent in as much comfort as I've spent the previous seven and it ended surrounded by naked women and alcohol. Women I didn't touch and alcohol I didn't drink, but I don't have any complaints. Although I do have a quick word of advice, if you go to a strip club I highly suggest going with a large group of females. I got better service tonight than ever before and I'm guessing it wasn't due to my animal magnetism.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home