Thursday, June 15, 2006

Fancy Claps

The funniest/most disturbing thing that has ever happened to me happened to me this past weekend. I'm still kind of in shock about it, but laughing my ass off at the same time. What happened? Well, I'm not going to tell you.

What I am going to tell you is that through the little number on the left that tells me how many people have visited my little page here, I can see who looks at my page, where they come from and how they got here. No, it doesn't give names, but that's not the interesting part. The interesting part is the people who come here from google searches and what they are searching for.

The best from the past week:

  • "horse fucking pictures"
  • "Midget singles"
  • "dating midgets"
  • "hot midgets"
  • "Pierre Mcguire'
  • "Hot Christians"
  • "underage girls"
  • "babies"
I'd love to know what the guy who was looking for "horse fucking pictures" was thinking when he got to my page. Was it a sense of relief because he didn't have to see horses fucking or a guy fucking horses. Was it a sense of disappointment because he couldn't masturbate yet? Either way, he brightened up my day. Thank you.

(I know the number is on the right, but you looked to the left now didn't you. It was all part of my masterfully masterful master plan)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home