Thursday, June 15, 2006

!@*$%#

I'm actually alone right now. The sensation is new and weird and kind of odd and slightly arousing. I used to be a big fan of alone time, but for a couple weeks now I haven't really had a single moment of solitude.

Now here I sit. Alone. Happy. Content.

The apartment seems smaller with nobody else here and that's why I'm inviting people over. No party, just a series of wine and cheese gathering running through monday. We will discuss world issues such as the perfect fabric softeners, smoking salmon, feeding hippo's and running through fields of daisies in slow motion. Hopefully Arsino Hall shows up and gets angry because we didn't tell him how good the cheese was. That would be cool and totally original. Trust me, I thought of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home