Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Your Blood, Your Bones, Your Voice and Your Ghost

I know your sitting there expecting me to say something. To write something.

I know your sitting there expecting me to "cry out loud." To complain about a situation and probably the most awkward phone conversation of all time.

Well, I'm not going to.

Admittedly, I'm not that beat up about it. Really I just don't know what to say. Are we supposed to go back to being friends as close as we were before all this? Am I supposed to not kill babies and hookers any more? Questions, Questions, Questions.

Anyways, I'm out. I woke up this morning and decided to get out of town. So I'm catching a flight to Hawaii in about 2 hours. I'm skipping the Friday of Sasquatch and then down there for Saturday and Sunday. I probably won't have internet access at all, unless I hit a innerweb cafe.

Word.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't even get a goodbye??? Call me when you read this.

3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, I'm jealous! Have a sweet trip.

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home