Monday, May 22, 2006

Time For Heroes

I really don't let too much bother me, it's just one of the perks of being, what my ex-girlfriend referred to as, emotionally distant and cold. I like to call it being superior and better than you. To each his/her own I guess.

There is one thing though, if I do care to have an opinion of you in the first place, know that it is going to stick and I'm going to care enough to be narrow minded and stubborn about it.

Point in case: My neighbor is a douchebag.

He could go on to cure cancer or somehow get Angelina Jolie to blow me, but he would still be the popped collar wearing, spiky hair having douchebag that lives next door. It's not as if he's done anything to me or even spoken with me in any way, but it doesn't stop me from wanting to take a time machine back 30 years ago and punch his mother in the stomach.

Oh and on a side note, today I had tacos. They were delicious, thanks for asking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home