Thursday, May 04, 2006

Random MSNing

Absolut says: You coming over later?

What's The Word says: You ever wonder if I'm the greatest person ever

What's The Word says: ?

Absolut says: What?

What's The Word says: Yeah, me too.

Absolut says: Are you drunk?

Absolut says: I'm going to go to bed if you're not coming over...

What's The Word says: No time

What's The Word says: I found someone else

What's The Word says: She has one leg and a speech impediment, but she does this thing with her tongue.

Absolut says: You know masturbation is illegal in some cultures.

What's The Word says: It's illegal to dance after 2am in Utah.

What's The Word says: If it's illegal to masturbate there I'd do both at the same time.

What's The Word says: Public masturbation is hot

What's The Word says: Couple that with mormons and speech impediments and I can't contain myself

Absolut says: Oh god

Absolut says: You need help

What's The Word says: I bet mormons are freaky. Like, "stick a finger in my ass while punching me in the back of the head and having my mom watch" freaky

What's The Word says: You can't teach that.

What's The Word says: but what am I telling you for

Absolut says: Just stay home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home