Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I'll Believe In Anything

I bought a baby girl a couple weeks ago. I know, I know, it goes against everything I stand for. I'm not sorry though, I love her. She's so tiny. And shiny. And Black. I named her Podtsi. She loves me and my taste in music and movies. I take her everywhere and we dance and sing and sit and watch. It's great.

I talk about her a lot. I guess I seem to talk a lot more about the movies and TV shows I have on her though because enough people actually thought to question me if there is any music on there. Well, of course there is. 4000+ songs of pure gold. Here are 10 songs that have found themselves in heavy rotation over the past week:

1. Sunset Rubdown - A Day In The Graveyard II

2. Neutral Milk Hotel - Holland, 1945

3. Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Phenomena

4. Calexico - Cruel

5. The Go! Team - The Power Is On

6. Architecture In Helsinki - The Cemetery

7. Elliot Smith - alphabet Town

8. Metric - Wet Blanket

9. Mew - Apocalypto

10. Ex-Boyfriends - Him For Me

BONUS: Sunset Rubdown - Stadiums and Shrines II

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home