Thursday, April 27, 2006

Now Here Is Nowhere

Who throws a bottle of booze at a wall when trying to get drunk and drown their sorrows? Honestly? I can't get over it. Getting drunk to get over something or solve a problem isn't the best idea in the first place (unless of course you're trying to get over being sober and sobriety is the problem), but even then, throwing your bottle of booze at a wall only makes things worse. Fucking actors.

I woke up today and was able to walk for the first time in three days. It was grand. I guess I never went into what happened or the fact that I couldn't walk for the last three days, so I'm not going to now. Let's just say it has to do with lots of lovin' and it aint nothin' nice.

I'm going to the wonderful Cambie in about an hour and a half with a night of drinking and debauchery expected. Something about Robinson finishing school, cheap burgers and beer. The O.C. was on and I wasn't paying attention. The point? Well, I'm flying to Calgary at 7 tomorrow morning. I should be gone at least four days and don't know what my innerweb access is going to look like. Just know that I'll be thinking of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home