Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I Fought The War

I've said it once before and I'll say it again, I'm not above disappointing you. Deal with it. However, I am also not above replying to emails complaining that my last post was "cryptic" and "full of shit." It was the truth. All except me trying to post a recap later that night, I really didn't try at all.

You see, I guess you could say that on Saturday I shot someone in the face. You could go even further and say that on Saturday I shot Phil in the face. I would really like to sit here and say that I did it on purpose and that fucker got what was coming to him, but I can't. It was an accident. However, it was an accident that seemed to complete a week that at times stretched beyond epic proportions. So epic that the party mindset stretched through my shift at work yesterday and all the way through until about 5 am this morning. I'm exhausted.

With all of that said, I'm not going to write a recap now. In fact, I'm not going to write a recap at all. You know what that means! The always cool and pertinent, random information, pictures and links post!

  • Don't ask Two stitches. He's fine. Pussies.
  • Wednesday I was supposed to go to MJ's birthday bus/bar thingy. I had every intention of going, but bailed at the last minute. Why? It probably wasn't for the would-be obvious reason, my presence was required elsewhere and quite urgently. I apologize to MJ, but it was worth it.
  • Saturday @ the Shark Club or No. 5. Call me.
  • Random camping pictures (the ones that actually turned out): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
  • The most frightening picture I've seen in a while. (insert Duece Bigalow Joke Here)
  • So it's been over a week now and I'm still being quite stubborn with this one. One of the reasons is that I haven't even slept in my own bed for 6 days now, but I think I'm just... Well... I don't know what I'm thinking. One of the reasons I haven't even slept in my own bed is because of this situation. By that I mean I'm going out more, partying more and hanging out with new people more. I guess I have until the 19th or 20th to make a call or receive a call and try to sort one or two things out. That or I wait a month or two. We'll see what happens.
  • Every person in this video is AMAZING.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home