Sunday, March 12, 2006

Say It Aint So

How bad has this blog taken a swing to the right and stopped being a place where I talk about what I want to talk about, when I want to talk about it, without worrying about what I'm saying because of who is reading it? Pretty fucking bad.

How do I go about correcting the situation and getting this bitch back on course? I guess like this:

  • I was watching Wedding Crashers maybe a week or two ago and got to thinking, I seriously hope that I'm just 50% full of shit. I tell the truth and all, but I know I'm full of shit. I feel like Owen Wilson, I can't really tell anymore.
  • I don't know what it is, but I'm happiest when I'm with you. I was having an absolutely amazing time at the party last night. I met a ton of pretty cool new people, I was in a Dance Off that my competitor actually forfeited to me because of how I "brought it" and I was with most of the people that I love, but still, the best part of my night was when you came. When we left and drove home. Brushing my teeth and falling asleep with you. I hate the fact that I feel this way. Why? Because I know how I am and I know how you are. I know that I thought I wanted to be single and I know that I'm not really fit for relationships. I know that this sucks and I over analyze everything. Yet, I know that I want to take you out for dinners, I want to watch movies, go for walks and have sexy adventures with you. I know that I'm happiest when I'm with you.
  • Because of all of the above, I'm flip-flopping back and forth about the California trip. Yes, I was invited. Yes, I want to go. I'm saving already, but we'll see if the money goes to the trip or to school and a new wardrobe. Oh and THIS is the festival I think I told you about. Let me know.
  • I've lost CD's, I've lost money and I've lost my mind. Yet, I don't think I've ever been as mad as I was when I got home today and realized that I had lost my chapstick. Fuck.
  • Random fact: I'm actually a marshmallow.
  • Random Quote: "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped" - Elbert Hubbard
  • Around New Years I wrote a post about Resolutions and how I hate them. I think If I were to actually have made a resolution it would have been to eat more pussy.
  • Keep writing me emails. They are enjoyable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home