Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I Won't Write This Post

The Superbowl has come and gone. It has, in fact, gone so far away now that I won't even write up a recap of my trip to Seattle this past Sunday.

I won't write about the ride there and my hijacking of a "Support Your Troops" car magnet that is now proudly displayed on the back of the beemer.

I won't write about partying in the QWest Field parking lot.

I won't write about the bar with about 1000 people and two sides that we found ourselves watching the game in.

I won't write about the game and how the referee's should be hung.

I won't write about how Alborz disappeared with two Japanese tourists.

I won't write about the size of his smile upon returning 20 minutes later.

I won't write about getting kicked off of live television because I decided to throw in "George Bush doesn't care about black people" while being interviewed about the game.

I won't write about singing the Canadian National Anthem in the bar with a group of Canadians that we met down there.

I won't write about the old lady... Definitely won't write about the old lady.

I won't write about the bum who told me I'm 'good people' and that he was thinking of coming to Vancouver to visit.

I won't write about the hotel room and my souvenir scarf.

I won't write about Alborz driving us back at 2 am.

I won't write about how afraid I am to ever have Alborz drive me anywhere ever again. Ever.

I won't write about how much terror we caused in the city of Seattle and how amazingly fun it all was.

I won't write a better post tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home