Friday, February 24, 2006

Hey Geoff

Hey Blog

So what the hell are you doing up so early?


I don't know, I couldn't sleep. What about you?

I'm a blog. I don't sleep.


Touche'

So how's everything going?


Well. Everything is going well.

Anything new and exciting going on in the wild world of Geoff?


I guess the answer is yes and no. I mean something new and exciting is starting, but it's sort of been there all along. Not to mention that looking at certain things about this, I'm already scared out of my mind. I don't know what else to say beyond that.

Scared out of your mind? hahahaha!


Play in traffic.

I'm just fucking with you, get a grip. Did you want to explain?

Not anymore.

Come on...

Eat shit.

Fair enough. So any plans tonight or this weekend?

Not yet. I never seem to make plans until about 8 or 9 pm the night of. Procrastination is one of my redeeming qualities. I guess if anyone wants to meet up, call me. There are definetly things I'd like to do and people I'd like to see, but we'll see what happens.

Alright, well this was fun, but it's time to go.

Stay Classy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home