Sunday, February 26, 2006

Breaking My Own Rules

I woke up today and my covers were mad at me. I don't know what happened or if I should apologize. I woke up and they were gone, sleeping on the floor at the foot of the bed. Not a word. Me and covers are usually closer than Oprah's thighs, so you can imagine how perplexed I was to find out that they wanted nothing to do with me. Maybe I got drunk last night off of all that water and tea, then went and told them how I really felt about our "situation." That's probably it. Sounds like me.

Anyways, I'm feeling pretty full of myself right now and figure that anything I put up here will be good enough. Thus, I've decided to fall back on the crowd pleasing classic: link dumping and random thoughts. Enjoy. Stick it in your mouth, it's delicious.

  • Alborz, Brandon and myself have about a week or two left to live. The second our genuine Hamas hats arrive, I'm more than sure we will be stabbed for reasons that should be extremely obvious to all that know us.
  • I don't know why, but my email sending has all but stopped as of late. I cannot explain it, but I'm going to whore myself out right now. Write me something clever, bitches.
  • Speaking of email, I have over 100 Gmail invitations to give out to anyone looking to change addresses or just add a new one to the repertoire. Comment if you want one.
  • THIS video will haunt my dreams. It also justifies my life-long hobby of punching infants.
  • Probably the 100th Brokeback Mountain parody video that's been forwarded to me, but it's one of the better ones. Spongeback Mountain.
  • Still not quite over THIS picture.
  • How celebrities would look if they had Tom "all that is man" Selleck's amazing mustache. Link.
  • The new permanent link on the sidebar and one of three sites I make sure to read every damn day.
I'm starting to bore myself, so I must bid you adieu.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That shirt is exquisite. And my birthday is a mere 4 months away... too bad I'm holding out for a pony. Your beer is still in the basement, sir. FYI: Since I was so disgusting today at work that I was sent home, I was also informed that they do not want me to show up tomorrow. Do you think I'm fired? Fingers crossed. I'd like to keep my soul intact. Aren't you excited I'm finally looking at your blog? I thought so. blood and lust...

10:26 PM  
Blogger Geoff said...

I'm happy you stopped pretending that you weren't looking at it before, lying hurts me. So let's hope you're fired. You've been wanting a change of scenery for so long now, you deserve it. I guess I'LL call you.

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home