Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year

... and that's just what it was. For the most part.

If you've spoken with me at any time in the past week, chances are we talked about what we were doing for New Year's eve. Chances are that when we spoke about our plans, I expressed my concern with what I was going to be doing. Chances are I used the word "suckered" and "bail" once or twice in the conversation as well. With all that in the past, I think my low expectations served me well. I had a great time. It was something different, something I most likely will never do again and I'm probably better off for having done it.

From watching Canada beat the US with the guys, to sitting over dinner and drinks on Granville Island at 1 am, it was just a warm experience. I spent New Years with the people I wanted to spend New Years with. Besides one minor issue caused by drinks, emotions and over thinking, it was the smoothest New Years celebration I have ever been apart of. I don't think I would have changed a thing.

... Well... Maybe one thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home