Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Sooner Than Soon

I deserve a medal or maybe just a parade in my honor. I mean, honestly, I am too damn amazing. Today, for the first time in the history of human existence, someone finished their Christmas shopping before December 24th. That someone was me. Now I understand that some people might believe that they have "finished" their Christmas shopping early or at least earlier than me, but that's like claiming you cured cancer or turned a lesbian. It didn't happen and you know it. Let it go.

I guess I feel I deserve a break now, so I'm going to do what I do when I don't want to do any work. Post completely useless information, pictures and links.

  • Ever feel like you should be Time Magazine's Person of the Year? Yeah, me too. Damn bureaucrats. Well, now you get your chance to have your face 6 stories high on an electronic billboard in Times Square, on the cover of Time Magazine. Go here to upload a photo and for a quick example, I posted up a picture of a friend. Here's the picture.
  • Yes, that picture really was on a billboard in Times Square. No, I don't expect to live long.
  • Religious? Don't click this link. Passion of the Christ meets Benny Hill. I guess those sensitive to violence, even violence accompanied by funny music and sound effects shouldn't click the link either.
That's it for now, if I find some time in the next day or two I'll try and write something up that goes beyond link dumping and literary masturbation. Keep on rocking in a free world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home