Thursday, December 08, 2005

Out Of The Darkness

12:30 am

I'm sitting down at the computer, content with my day. With everything. It was a good day. I'm sitting here in the dark, only the glow of the monitor and humming of the computer keeping me company. Soothing.

I feel better about a lot of things. It was only one day, but it seemed almost as if it were a week. I feel better about a situation with someone I care about, someone I hurt a couple weeks ago. I wrote an apology before and I wrote it for the wrong reasons. Not because I didn't mean it, but because I didn't understand the situation. To hurt someone that has been pretty close to me for the past 6 or 7 months bothered me a lot. I hate to see my friends upset, but as I said tonight, it was "one of the few people I never want to hurt or make angry. Ever." I don't usually apologize or feel bad about situations that I may have been in the wrong, but since it happened I've felt like shit. Tonight, over tea and coffee, we talked it out. Talked it out as best we could. I don't think the situation is completely resolved and there are still going to be some after effects lingering for a little while, but I feel better about it. I just hope that if there is anything left to make up, I can.

I don't know what else to say. What more can I say?

Until Tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home