Friday, December 02, 2005

Our Endless Numbered Days

365 Days.

118 Posts.

It has officially been one year since I started this blog. One year since this abomination of self love, glorification, pity and excess began. I feel like I should say something really deep and meaningful, well more meaningful than usual, but I'm sitting here ready to end this post right now. I mean, who gives a shit? Right?

I went back and read my very first post and the subsequent posts from my first month of "blogging" and I have to admit that a lot of it made me wince. Grammatically, I couldn't write my way out of a wet paper bag. I had the same brash bravado, but my writing was being held back by my refusal to spell correctly, proof-read or really care what I was writing about. Now, I don't really proof-read, but I found the spell check button and at least think of what I'm going to write about a little before I sit down. I know not too many people read this thing, but there are some people that for one reason or another keep coming back. I'll try to keep it interesting.

(In about 3 hours, I'm gone for the weekend. Try my cell if you really need to get a hold of me, or just can't live without me. I'll be back Sunday.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home