Saturday, December 10, 2005

Each Coming Night

I'm beyond bored right now, stuck waiting for a ride that should have been here a while ago. To kill some time, I just figured I'd post something up on here. I'm facing one small problem though, I don't want to write anything. I don't want to write anything at all. So to accomplish my goal without doing any work, I figured I'd post a few small pictures.

Last nights sunset, as seen from the comfort of my bedroom.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

Blogger MB said...

those are beautiful pictures. you are so lucky to live so close to downtown Van. little jealous.

4:02 AM  
Blogger Geoff said...

Thank you. I love it here. Oh and not to be too specific or anything, but technically where I live IS downtown Vancouver.

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home