Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Gmail

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Well, it seems that I'm finally hopping on to the Gmail bandwagon. The idea of 2.6 gigs of free space was just too alluring to pass up any longer. Well that and the fact that some fuck seems to have hacked my old hotmail account. Anyways, for those of you who want to make the switch, act fast because I have about 58 invites to pass out. For now you cannot have a Gmail account without an invite. It's basically like a party and you're not invited.

If you didn't receive an email from me earlier explaining this, I don't like you. The truth is I switched emails to avoid you. There, I said it. I guess if you feel as if you were cool enough to have the old email and you want the new one, get a hold of me and I'll think of letting you know it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home