Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Different Names For The Same Thing

It's not so much a different name as it is a different way of doing it, and its not so much the same thing as it is something completely different. Basically, I forgot to mention that I've added "word verification" for all comments because of excessive comment spamming. Deal with It. And a quick reminder, you don't have to have a blog to comment.

I guess at the same time I should point out that I've changed a few of the links over on the side bar. If you want me to possibly link to your site, let me know and I'll check it out.

Since this is possibly the worst post I have ever had the privilege of posting, here's something people living in Washington or southern BC might get a kick out of; The late night Vern Fonk Auto Insurance commercials.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home