Sunday, November 27, 2005

And If You Feel A Little Left Behind

Bloc Party, wine and myself in one room.

The first 48, rum, coke and an old man smoking in the other.

It's Sunday night, 10:30, and I'm tired. Tired of a lot of things that have been going on in my life, but mostly just tired. Lack of sleep and food, coupled with hours of concentrating on homework will do that to you. By "concentrating on homework" I mean procrastinating and ignoring phone calls.

I'm sitting here in sweat pants and a hoodie, bundled up because it's cold. I'm a pussy. Smart enough to go and throw warm clothes on, but too stupid to turn up the heat. Too late to do it now, I'm sitting down.

I sat down wanting to write something about last night, maybe something to reach out to somebody, something to express how I feel. That's not going to happen, I can see that much. I don't know. I'm tired and the wine bottle is running low. Blah. Meh. Pfff. Pffft. Get off my nuts.

I'll call you tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger MB said...

i feel a lot left behind right now. exams are lame, but I heart bloc party's song "this modern love".

8:34 PM  
Blogger Geoff said...

Exams are a motherfucker, I'm definetly looking forward to christmas break. Good song by the way, good song.

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home