Thursday, October 13, 2005

What Do I Want To Be?

Once you hit 16 or so, the question, "What do you want to be?," seems to become more prevalent day by day. Family members, teachers, friends, acquaintances and strangers all seem to want to know what it is that you want to be. I've always answered differently, never quite sure as to what it is I want to do. However, today I just answered with probably the most truthful and accurate portrayal of how I feel and what I want to be....


Just happy being me.

.................................................................

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Happy Belated Canadian Turkey Day to everyone I failed to talk to on Sunday or Monday, I've been a busy motherfucker and by busy I mean ignoring and avoiding you. You know how we do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home