Thursday, October 06, 2005

Random Musings and Happenings.

  • School is more than in full swing. I know I seem to say it with every passing semester and every passing year, but the time seems to just fly by. I can't believe that I'm already studying for midterms.

  • I apologize in advance if nobody sees or hears from me for the next four weeks. I just found out that I have the NHL channel for the next month. I know I don't really watch TV, ever, but this is different. I didn't think that I could or would ever feel this way. I think I'm in love.

  • If you were to have sex with a clone of yourself, would that be considered masturbation? Gay? Incest? Just plain gross?

  • Walking in the rain is fun.

  • Fat people make me feel better about myself. Someone once told me that Cap College was full of ugly people. I disagree, the world is full of ugly people. Whether it's a persons looks or attitude, the world is an ugly place. Yet, underneath it all it is inherently beautiful.

  • I've reconnected with a few old friends over the past two weeks or so. It's funny how quickly things go back to the way they were and should be. I mean besides a five minute conversation about what we've been up to, it was as if we'd been hanging out every day.

  • speaking of hanging out every day. The reconnection came at a weird point, just as I kinda stopped hanging out with someone I seemed to spend every day with for months. It's weird, I thought I wouldn't give a shit, but I miss it. I'm a Pussy. A marshmallow.

  • What happened to the asshole?

  • I will rule you and everything you do. It's my new goal to be a fascist leader and I'm writing up my manifesto already. It's gold.

  • I foresee a truck load of trouble a head. None of it really pertains to me, but like Drama, people seem to confide in me and I just see a shit show ahead. Should be interesting and by interesting I mean entertaining.

  • Maybe a real post will materialize tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:46 PM  
Blogger Geoff said...

Thats pretty interesting. I don't know if I would myself, the idea kind of creeps me out. The whole thinking behind it came out of a rather random conversation with some friends.

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home