Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Dane Cook Is A Silly Bitch

What's funnier than the time you fell down some stairs and I threw midgets at you while laughing at the blood leaking out of your anus? Dane Cook. I know you're thinking that the question should start, "Who's funnier than," but me caring what you think would be like me not throwing midgets at you while laughing at the blood leaking out of your anus. It doesn't happen. I throw midgets.

Anyways, let me get to the point, Dane Cook is the shit. He probably sits around all day drinking beer and eating beef jerky while wondering why he has yet to take over the world. I know it must sound like my tongue is lodged so far up his ass that I'm tasting corn that he ate a month ago, but I don't care. Until I am in a position of power to correct the wrongs that network sitcoms have unleashed onto this earth, I must simply implore that you listen to, watch or just support Dane Cook. SU FI.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home