Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Dear. Summer,

Dear. Summer,

I really hate to do this. I do. I don't know what to say, it's been fun, but I think it's time we go our separate ways for a while. No, it's not you. I loved our time together. The road trip to Nelson, the camping trips to whistler and squamish. From Warped Tour to watching the fireworks from a boat in the middle of English bay. Drinking in the sun all day and then partying all night. From the tops of a mountain looking up at the stars to the dozens of restaurants looking down at candles. Oh, lets not forget Galiano... That was an adventure.

For once, I never really went anywhere, but it was perfect.

Yet, like all perfect things, it has to come to an end. It's time for school and time to cut back on the partying. Time to spend more time in doors. I'm sure you'll pop by for a few days in the next couple of months, but I have to think about me and what's best for my future right now. I wish we could have had more time together, but these things are never meant to be. I've held on as long as I could.

Arrivederci

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home