Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Who Are You?

Who are you?...

Yes, you...

Yes, you reading this right now...

Who Are you?

I ask because I have no idea who it is reading this thing from day to day. I know about 4 or 5 people that I have spoken to about the blog and about the fact that they do read it. Yet, as of this post I have 1900 unique visits, 2605 page views and not a single idea who it is that actually knows about it. It's not really that I care about who reads it, or who knows about it; Hell, if you know me and my email address there are plenty of roads that could have led you here.

So basically the point that I'm trying to get across is: If I know you ,or I guess even if I don't, let me know who the hell you are. You don't have to have a blog to comment to any of this and it would be cool to know who's reading it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
(PS - Geoff and Jennine's Misadventure is being written up for a second time... don't ask)

6 Comments:

Blogger Geoff said...

Too True

3:05 AM  
Blogger Adam Killam said...

My name is Adam. I blog.
I found your site via feedmap.net.
I hope feedmap doesn't lead to stalkings....0_o

5:20 PM  
Blogger Darcy said...

I still read.

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm Arielle. I just joined BlogClicker and found you through it.
P.S. Maybe it's not, but it seems kind of creepy that the guy living next door to you found your blog and has been reading it. I hope he's not a stalker. Hah.

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How Do You know their are only 999 others who dont. What if it were 10000 then there would be 9999

7:39 AM  
Blogger Geoff said...

Well by that logic, there would really be 9989... but thats besides the point.

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home