Monday, July 18, 2005

Here Today. Gone Tomorrow

So I went up to Whistler a couple of days ago for no reason other than to see friends and party for the weekend. Cold beer, fresh air, blue sky's, the wonderful aroma of food on the bbq, loud music and good company. It was hilarious from start to finish and upon returning home with a $100 D.I.P ticket, I've been sleeping or wishing I was sleeping the entire time.

Tomorrow it's right back to the grindstone, I'm off to Galliano for anywhere from 1-7 days. I don't know what we are doing, I don't know who all is going and I don't know where we are staying. Hell, I don't even know when we are leaving, except its sometime between the first and last ferry tomorrow. I'm writing this since I don't know if my cell will work, and I'm 99.9% sure I won't have computer access, and thus, will be unable to contact anyone until I get back.

So, Arrivederci...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home