Thursday, July 07, 2005

Dear Customer Service

Dear Customer Service,

Oh how I loathe you. I want nothing more than to love you, but you treat me as if I'm a Brazilian transexual with a scorching case of the clap. I came to see you today because my camera needed some fixing which can't be done around here. I know I haven't been around for a while and maybe I should have called more, but what's with all the hostility and lack of service?

Why must I wait in line for 20 minutes when there is but one person in front of me? Are you on a never ending coffee break or a search for the right catalog number? Are you trying to be more like your big brother the DMV? I brought the receipts and I even called ahead, isn't that enough!?! What else do you want from me?

Please, oh please, I hope things can change. I have to come back and see you in 2-6 weeks to pick up my camera. I know this time was rough and we both said some things we didn't mean, but I can change if you can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home